Canary Commons is the next building in the award-winning Canary District. This new condominium boasts some of the most unique indoor and outdoor amenity spaces of any building in the city.
Canary District is one of Toronto’s most vibrant neighbourhoods where fostering a sense of community is effortless with the nearby shops, cafés, and fitness centres. Need an added challenge to your fitness routine, or an energizing run? You can take your workout outdoors to one of the many surrounding parks, including 18-acre Corktown Common park, which is connected to more than 1,800 km of trails. Living steps from the TTC 514 Cherry Streetcar stop makes commuting in and around the city fast and convenient.
Developer: Dundeekilmer Developments
Storeys: 12 Storeys
Number of Units: 387 suites
Occupancy: September 2020
• Ground Amenities: Pilates + Yoga Studio, Terrace, Fitness Centre with Juice Bar, Children’s Playroom, Pet Washing Room
• 3rd floor – The Commons: Theatre, Terrace, Lounge, Dining Room with Caterer’s Kitchen
• Rooftop Terrace: BBQ + Dining Area, Firepits + Lounge, Outdoor Theatre
• Walkscore – 93/100
• Transit Score – 100/100
• BikeScore – 100/100
• CN Tower – 10 Minute Drive | Union Station – 15 minute walk | George Brown College – 10 minute drive | Gardiner Expressway – 1 minute drive | Distillery District – 1 minute walk | YMCA – 1 minute walk | Don Valley Parkway – 1 minute drive
• Quick Drive Out: Toronto Eaton Centre – 8 minutes, The Harbourfront – 5 minutes, Sugar Beach – 5 minutes, The Broadview Hotel – 3 minutes, Scotiabank Arena – 5 minutes
Updated on December 29, 2019 at 11:55 am
Canary Common - 475 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1G9, Canada