Sky Residences at Ice District
Address: 103 Avenue, Northwest, Edmonton
Developer: Katz Group And One Property
Type: Residences, Office, Retail, Communities
Total Units Number: 483
Suite Size: 480 sq.ft. – 1,200 sq.ft.
Price: $680-$800 /sq.ft.
Occupancy: Fall/Winter 2019
Top 10 Reasons To Invest Sky Residences
- Located in the heart of Edmonton, the capital of Alberta, with a very positive economic outlook and a population that has grown 13.9% over the last five years.
- Developed by One Properties, one of the most reputable developers in Alberta. First formed in 1987, One Properties has developed (or is developing) over 42 million sf of commercial and residential real estate, with 3 major future projects in Toronto – Church and Wellesley, Royal York and Bloor St West and Queen and Sherbourne.
- Prime location located in the heart of the newly developed ICE District
- Part of the ICE District redevelopment, a 25 acre mixed-use development featuring officers, condominiums, retails and public space. $2 billion have already been invested in this district by the City of Edmonton and various developers, including the redevelopment of the Rogers Place, home to the Edmonton Oilers.
- An iconic landmark, Sky Residences at ICE District will rise 66 storeys and be the tallest tower in Western Canada.
- Very competitively priced at around $680 to $800 psf, compared to an equivalent building in Toronto at over $1,000 psf.
- Located near major employment centres the University of Alberta and LRT, with restaurants, offices, parks and retail all within walking distance.
- Attractive deposit structure with an opportunity to participate in the Homeward Bond to cover 10% of the purchase price, with interest to be subsidised by the Vendor.
- 2 year rental guarantee offered by the Vendor to protect your investment for the first two years after occupancy in late 2019.
- Compared to Toronto, minimal closing costs with no land transfer taxes, development charges, education levies or meter charges. The only major closing cost is the GST at the time of closing at 5% of the purchase price.