Meet the newest condominium coming soon to Toronto’s highly sought after Yonge & Eglinton Neighbourhood in collaboration with Pharrell Williams! Simple in its name, Untitled Condos is everything but ordinary. This is an address for those who thrive in the city where the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Eglinton Station, Major Highways, Restaurants and convenient shopping destinations can all be found in abundance.
Developer: Reserve Properties & Westdale Properties
Architect: IBI Group
Interior Design: U31
Landscape Architect: Brook Mcllroy
South Tower – 33 Storeys
North Tower – 21 Storeys and is part of the same Condo Corporation as the South Tower
Number of Units: Approx. 751 Units
Occupancy: Spring 2023
Amenities: Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Spa, Indoor/Outdoor Co-Work Space, State-of-the-Art Gym, Basketball Court, Rooftop Dining with Barbecue & Pizza Ovens
***Restrictions May Apply
Standard Deposit Structure:
$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 Days
5% in 270 Days
5% in 5200 Days
International Deposit Structure:
$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 10% in 30 Days
10% in 120 Days
10% in 270 Days
5% in 500 Days
• Great walkable restaurants in the area including: Bar Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and so many more.
• Local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness/Dunfield Club, Orange Theory Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more.
• Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
• Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, SIP Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more.
• Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, North Toronto Memorial Community Centre and more.
Updated on January 16, 2020 at 2:22 pm